What We are doing for Safety:
- Open 7 Days a week / staggered schedules
- Bathroom, door handles and all surfaces disinfected every 1-2 hours
- No waiting area
- All tools disinfected in between clients
- Staff will only be in salon when working with clients
- Hand-washing before and after clients
- All staff & clients are required to wear Face Masks
- 6ft of space in between Hair stations & sinks
- No blankets, pillows, paper or extra decorations ie. porous materials
- All trolleys and work stations cleaned , organized and disinfected before opening.
- Colour bar & and materials disinfected frequently
- All furniture disinfected between clients and throughout the day
- Everyone will have their own garbage can for used wipes and is responsible for throwing it away at the end of shift.
- Laundry washed in Hot water
- Punch cards will be kept track of on booking software instead of cards
Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!
* There is a temporary $3 surcharge on services over $20 to help cover extra costs related to Covid-19
* Face Masks are available for $2
Rules for Clients:
- Face Masks Mandatory in Salon
- If you have had a cough, fever, or any Covid-19 related symptoms in the last 14 days you will be asked to re-schedule your appointment
- When you arrive please call us or wait at the front door
- No additional guests/pets with you at appointment
- No outside food or drinks (except your own water bottle)
- No extra bags/purses/laptops
- Strongly urging against Cash payments/tips
- Pre-Order Retail , No "Shopping"
- Still offering Curb-side pick-up for retail
- Please book all services at one time - we will not be accepting add-on services during appointments
- We will Not be accepting Walk-Ins at this time
HighCopyright © BelleRose Salon & Wax Bar . All rights reserved.
250.474.8999 • 106-2778 Peatt Rd Victoria BC V9B 3V3